facilities @ fairylandhouse life spirit sanctuary
We offer both individual and group facilities. Usually groups in residence will have access to the whole facility. Casual stays are welcome at any time, however, it is best to enquire prior to arrrival to determine vacancy.
- Catered rawfood vegan kitchen (Self-catering by prior arrangement)
- Undercover Common Area, with casual seating
- Treatment space for shiatsu and massage
- Outdoor grassed areas and seating, with a mixed 5 acres of private open gardens and rainforest
- Children welcome with parental supervision
- Smoke free, alcohol free, drug free and 'device free' venue (SADD free)
- Pet facilities not available
- On site yoga classes for beginners and experienced
- Local Kuranda swimming pool within walking distance
- Accommodation for up to 12 people
- Dining room to seat 20 people, with gourmet rawfood vegan catering available
- Yoga Studio for up to 15 mats
- External patio
- Extended verandah and a variety of garden settings with occasional seating
- Main House Bathroom with WC & Vanity, and separate Toilet
- Garden Studio with Disabled Bathroom and Bedroom facility.
Energetically the sanctuary has many aspects. Whether you are a group participant or casual guest, take time to explore the herb and fruit tree garden, watch the sun and shadow play, spend time in the yoga room, make friends with other guests, watch the birds interacting, or soak up the casual atmosphere and simply relax, being by yourself. A short walk through the rainforest brings one to a beautiful secluded section of the Barron River, ideal for contemplation, meditation, sun and air bathing.